RECEPTIONIST – at Jaguar Land Rover of Bellevue
Luxury high-end Dealership in Bellevue, WA – continues to grow, and we are seeking a talented receptionist to join our successful team. We provide a unique blend of leadership skills, with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. We also offer on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive groups in the nation!
Responsibilities: As a Receptionist you will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image. Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom. Answer incoming calls and inquires. Direct all calls to the appropriate store representative or department for disposition and resolution.
- Handle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s.
- Handle daily bank deposits.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the appearance of the showroom & work area.
Qualifications: As a Receptionist you must have great communication, customer service and time management skills. We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter who is detail-oriented and has excellent phone etiquette. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed, learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- One to two years of previous cashier/receptionist experience is preferred
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen
Why Us? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Paid Training
We are looking for a Weekend Receptionist & a Part-time Weekday Afternoon/Evening Receptionist
Please click APPLY HERE to fill out our online application (preferred), or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AutoCenter Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages women and minorities to apply…
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative workplace, where growth and advancement opportunities are abound.